LCR - Liquid Concrete Repair is a complete kit containing all the product needed to repair an average foundation crack 1/16' wide by 8 feet long. (Dispenses with standard 10 oz caulking gun not included.
LCR MV is a 100% solids, two-component, moisture insensitive epoxy designed to permanently restore structure and design strength to cracked concrete structures. Unique wetting properties allow maximum penetration of LCR MV into cracks above .005”. The LCR MV can be used on wet or dry surfaces, as well as underwater.
- Meets ASTM C881, Types I, II, IV & V, Grades 1 & 2, Class B & C..
- No VOC’s or Solvents
- 100% solids
- Chemical and Solvent Resistant
- Restores Structural Strength
- Excellent Adhesion to concrete, wood, fiberglass and metal surfaces.
For permanently repair cracks in concrete such as:
- Basement foundation crack repair.*
- Industrial warehouse and residential floors
- Patios and sidewalks
- Balcony, pool and parking decks
- Reservoir, tank and pool leak repair.*
*See LCR MV recommended concrete crack repair data sheet for additional instructions.
Complete how to instructions can be viewed here...