1001HV is a 100% solids, two-component, moisture insensitive epoxy designed to penetrate hairline cracks in concrete structures. Unique wetting properties allow maximum penetration of 1001 HV into cracks as small as .005”. Static Mixer and Locking Nut NOT included. (Dual Dispensing Gun Required)
- Meets ASTM C881, Types I, II, IV & V Grade 2
- Class B & C..
- No VOC’s or Solvents
- 100% solids
- Chemical and Solvent Resistant
- Excellent Adhesion to concrete, wood, fiberglass and metal surfaces.
For permanently repair and seal cracks in concrete such as:
- Basement foundation crack repair.*
- Industrial warehouse and residential floors
- Patios and sidewalks
- Balcony, pool and parking decks
- Reservoir, tank and pool leak repair.*
*See 1001 HV recommended concrete crack repair data sheet for additional instructions.
- Mix 2 parts A (Resin) to 1 part B Hardener) by volume. Avoid mixing more than ½ gallon at a time.
- Stir with a mixing stick or slow speed drill with a mixing paddle for 1-2 minutes until streak free and uniform in color. Scrape sides and bottom of mixing pail during mixing and do not over mix more than 3 minutes. Avoid whipping air into mixture.
- Dispense or apply mixed material and use within 15 minutes.
- Follow cartridge dispensing instructions if using single or dual cartridge packaging.
- Clean up any uncured epoxy with solvent.
16.5 oz. Dual Cartridges, 1.5 Gallon, 3 Gallon, 15 Gallon, 75 Gallon and 150 Gallon Kits.