1003FS is a specially formulated low-odor epoxy paste that will provide a fast-setting compound for sealing of cracked concrete prior to injection with epoxy or urethane resin systems:
- Easy to mix 1 to 1 by volume ratio and will be ready for injection in as little as 25 minutes.
- Ideal for setting of injection ports and can be used to patch concrete prior to top-coating.
- Waterproof and will bond to wet surfaces and can even cure underwater.
- Thick non-sag paste compound that will allow for vertical and overhead patching.
- Clean surface by sandblasting or grinding to provide rough white-metal profile.
- Thoroughly mix equal amounts by volume of Part A Resin with Part B Hardener until streak free. Mix only enough that can be applied in 5 minutes.
- Spread mixed epoxy with trowel or putty knife and worked well into the surface.
- Epoxy may be smoothed with a trowel dipped in a solvent.