1004 is a very fast setting epoxy paste specially formulated for the sealing of cracked concrete prior to injection with epoxy or urethane resin systems. 1004 is an easy to mix 1 to 1 by volume ratio and will be ready for injection in as little as 35 minutes. is the preferred epoxy for use in occupied areas such as residential or institutional work areas. 1004 is a thick non-sag paste compound that will allow for vertical and overhead patching.
- Meets ASTM C-881 TYPE I, GRADE 3, CLASS A, B, & C
- Low-Odor Formula
- Fast Curing
- NO VOC’S or Solvents
- Bonds to Damp Surfaces
For the setting of injection ports and sealing crack surfaces.
- Epoxy and Urethane injection of concrete
- Aquarium or pool repairs
- Anchor bolt setting
- Concrete patching
- Emergency mending and repair
- Clean surface to be sealed by scraping, grinding or sandblasting or grinding to provide clean surface.
- Thoroughly mix equal amounts by volume of Part A Resin with Part B Hardener until streak free. Mix only enough that can be applied in 5 minutes.
- Spread mixed epoxy with trowel or putty knife and worked well into the surface.
- Epoxy may be smoothed with a trowel dipped in a solvent.