1319 is an extremely clear epoxy coating for sealing or beautifying most surfaces. It will waterproof and provide protection against environmental exposure, animal urine and most cleaners and solvents. 1319 has excellent thermal shock and impact resistance and exhibits superior adhesion to most surfaces such as concrete, metal, wood and fiberglass. 1319 is a special low-exotherming formula that is ideal for use as a clear casting epoxy. 1319 is 100% solids epoxy and is fully tintable for custom coloring applications.
1319 is widely used in naturalistic zoological environments and marine habitats, museum dioramas, amusement parks, modeling studios and is even durable enough for heavy industrial flooring applications. 1319 is also excellent as a sealer coat over artificial rock and coral structure used in underwater exhibits and aquariums.
- Superior adhesion Excellent bond to most surfaces
- Outstanding durability Moisture, impact and shock resistant
- No solvents – 100% solids V.O.C. compliant
- Crystal clear formula Ideal for mold castings
- Surface to sealed should be clean and free of dirt, oils, loose materials and do not apply to surface temperatures below 50 degrees F.
- Mix by volume 2 parts of A with 1 part of B with a stick or a slow speed drill for 3 minutes and apply 1319 by brush or roller as a primer to the area to be overlaid.
- Allow 24 hours curing period prior to subjecting to traffic
- For casting applications slowly pour mixed 1319 into mold prepared with release agent. The use of a vacuum system will remove any air bubbles in the mix.
Available in 1.5 Quart kits, 1.5 Gallon Kits, 15 Gallon Kits and 150 Gallon Drum Kits.