307 Ceramic Tile Adhesive- is our industry standard epoxy tile adhesive. It has been the work-horse for our company for over 30 years and has an outstanding track record for performance and adhesion in a wide variety of applications. It is also known to be very user friendly not only for it’s ease of mixing and application but has demonstrated to be non-irritating formulation for the installer as well.
The 307 lite Adhesive- is a approximately 25% lighter-weight version of the 307 and possesses all of the above qualities of the standard 307 formula. The 307 LITE will be noticeably thicker and or “fluffier” in consistency than the standard 307.
The #307 Flex Adhesive- is a flexible version of the standard #307, specially formulated to provide up to 50% elongation in the cured epoxy. The 307 Flex can allow for flexural movement and expansion or contraction of the substrate. The 307 Flex will also provide reliable adhesion to most surfaces just like the standard 307 formulation.
- Excellent Adhesion to most Surfaces
- No VOC’s or Solvents
- Tough and Durable Surface
- Chemical and Solvent Resistant
- Water Clean-up Formulation
- Ceramic Tile Adhesive
- All Purpose Bonding
- Crack & Joint repair
- Surfaces to be sealed should be clean of dirt, oils, surface water and loose paint or coatings.
- Prepare and clean surface by grinding or sanding to provide clean and open surface.
- Thoroughly mix measured amounts of 1 part of Part-A Resin with 1 part of Part-B Hardener by volume until streak free. Scrape side and bottom of pail frequently during mixing to insure a good mix. Mix only enough that can be applied in 45 minutes.
- Spread mixed epoxy with trowel.
- Use a cloth or sponge dampened with water to smooth epoxy surface.
- Clean up any un-cured epoxy with warm soapy water or solvent.
2 or 6 gallon kits