580FS is a specially formulated epoxy paste to provide a fast setting patching compound for immediate protection of surfaces subject to wear and abrasion. 580FS is an easy to mix 1 to 1 by volume ratio and will cure in as little as 15 minutes. 580FS is ideal for emergency repairs and will minimize down-time of critical equipment and process lines. 580FS is waterproof and resistant to most chemicals and solvents. 580FS is a thick non-sag paste compound that will allow for vertical and overhead patching.
- Fast Setting in as little as 15 minutes
- No VOC’s or Solvents
- Low Odor Formula
- Bonds to most dry surfaces
- Setting Ceramic Tiles
- Vibrating Screens & Beams
- Hopper and Chutes
- Pump casings
- Wear Plates
- Brick Corners and transitions Areas
- Dust Collection Systems
- Chipper and Grain Bins
- Pneumatic Conveyors
- Heat Exchangers and Tube Sheets
- Augers, Fan and Impeller Blades
- Clean surface by sandblasting or grinding to provide a white-metal profile.
- Thoroughly mix equal amounts by volume of 1 part of Part-A Resin with 1 part of Part-B Hardener by volume until streak free.
- Spread mixed epoxy with trowel or putty knife and work well into the surface.
- Epoxy may be smoothed with trowel dipped in solvent.
2 Gallon Kits