PCF-415FS is a fast-setting resin designed to permanently restore structure and design strength to cracked concrete structures. The PCF-415FS was specially formulated to set up quickly in the crack to help prevent "bleed out" and loss of resin due to pourous soils or voids. The PCF-415FS can be used in any temperature all the way down to negetive 20 degrees. PCF-415FS can be used with pea gravel to repair a deteriorated concrete area that must re-open to vehicular traffic in 15 minutes. (Dual Dispensing Gun Required)
- Low-odor formula
- Fast setting
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Restore's structure
- Bridge Decks / Ramps
- Parking Garages
- Commercial Freezers
- Random crack filling
- Retail and warehouse concrete floors
- Clean surface by sweeping clean or with dry oil free air blast. Sandblasting or grinding can be used to provide rough white-metal profile.
- Use a 1:1 manual or pneumatic dispense when applying the material
- Apply PCF-415FS into crack until completely filled by using a dual cartridge or bulk loaded dispensing pump (must be dispensed continuously or material could set up in the mixing nozzle)
- Excess material can be topped off as needed.
22 ounce dual cartridges, 2 Gallon and 10 Gallon Kits