FLEX-FILL is a 100% solids, two-part liquid epoxy joint filler specifically formulated to meet the punishing demands of today’s industrial floors. FLEX-FILL is used to fill and repair joints and cracks subjected to hard wheeled traffic and will provide for a flexible and durable surface. FLEX-FILL is flexible and resilient and will help protect floor cracks, saw-cut and control joints from cracking or spalling of the joint edges. FLEX-FILL can also be mixed with sand and applied as a coating for a resilient non-skid surface.
- Easy mixing and pouring
- Bonds to damp surfaces
- Non shrinking
- Joint and crack sealing and repair
- Flexible Membrane Coating
- Resilient Repair Mortar
- Waterproofing Membrane
- Joint should be clean and free of dirt, dust, oils, moisture and contaminants.
- Thoroughly mix 1 part of A with 1 part of B by volume with a paddle or slow speed drill.
- Pour mixed epoxy into joint until nearly full and allow epoxy to settle.
- Apply a second layer level with floor.
- Wide cracks or joints may require layer of sand at bottom to control material seepage.
- Not for use in expansion joints.
2 gallon, 4 gallon and 10 gallon kits