Fast-Track 500 is a specially formulated fast-setting patching system consisting of a high-strength polymer liquid formula that is combined with select graded aggregate to produce an extremely strong bonding, stress and impact resistant polymer grout. Fast-Track 500 sets in less than 10 minutes and rapidly gains strength to allow for repairs to be opened for service in as little as 15 minutes. Fast-Track 500 is formulated for patching of pavements, machinery bases, equipment anchoring, and concrete structure repairs where durability, impact and vibration resistance is desired. Fast-Track 500 is a 100% solids system that will not shrink upon cure and will absorb kinetic forces better than cement based grouts.
Fast-Track 500 is available in 10 pound pre-measured kits that contains high-strength liquid resin and specially graded aggregate in conveniently contained in a plastic pail that is used to mix the system at time of application. Yield is approximately 100 cubic inches or ½ gallon of mixed mortar and finished color is asphalt black.
- Easy mixing
- Extremely fast setting
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Non shrinking
- Surface to be repaired shall be dry and free of oils, dirt, coatings or other contaminants. Eliminate any feather-edges by saw cutting or chipping a minimum ¾” deep square edge.
- Stir the aggregate to dry mix the ingredients. Open small can of resin and pour entire contents into pail with aggregate. Mix for two minutes to evenly coat all the aggregate. Do not over mix!
- Pour out mixed material directly onto area to be repaired.
- Evenly spread mortar with trowel or screed board.
- Finish mortar smooth by vigorous tamping with screed board or trowel.
Available in pre-measured 1 gallon/10 lb kits