Gemlock is extremely strong and durable epoxy sealant specially formulated to resist tampering or removal. Gemlock exhibits superior adhesion to most surfaces such as concrete, metal, wood and fiberglass. Gemlock is a hard yet resilient sealant offering excellent thermal shock and impact resistant.
- Excellent Adhesion to most Surfaces
- No VOC’s or Solvents
- Tough and Durable Surface
- Chemical and Solvent Resistant
- Water Clean-up Formulation
- Resists tampering or removal
- Window & Door Frames
- Lock Ups
- Wall, Ceiling and Floor Joints
- Sinks and Toilets
- Chemical Anchoring
Gemlock is easily mixed and applied by trowel or bulk loading caulk dispensers.
- Surfaces to be sealed should be clean of dirt, oils, surface water and loose paint or coatings.
- Clean surface by shot blasting or sanding to provide clean and open surface.
- Scrape side and bottom of pail frequently during mixing to insure a good mix.
- Mix only enough that can be applied in 45 minutes
- Thoroughly mix measured amounts of 1 part of Part-A (Resin) with 1 part of Part-B (Hardener) by volume until streak free.
- Spread mixed epoxy with trowel or dispense with a bulk loading type caulking dispenser.
- Use a cloth or sponge dampened with water to smooth epoxy surface.
- Clean up any un-cured epoxy with warm soapy water.
22 oz cartridge that comes with a static mixer and nut