Polyfoam 1C is an innovative blend of hydrophilic/hydrophobic polyurethane resins designed to provide the ultimate solution for crack repair and void grouting applications. In contact with water, Polyfoam 1C will expand up to 20 times its original volume creating a permanent, flexible and water-tight seal. Polyfoam 1C eliminates the need for costly equipment and messy cleanups. Polyfoam 1C is packaged in unique 10 fl. oz. caulk-style cartridges that easily dispensed in any standard caulk gun!
- Very flexible foam seal
- 10 times original volume expansion
- No mixing or expensive dispensing equipment
- Single 10 oz. cartridge fits in ordinary caulk guns
- Bonds to most wet or dry surfaces
- Foundation Cracks
- Fill voids and Rock Pockets
- Pipe Penetrations
- Concrete Tie Holes
- Pre-Cast Section Seams
- Floor/Wall Joints
- Prepare crack by setting injection ports and sealing crack with a fast-setting paste epoxy.
- Remove red cap and cut 1/8” max. off the tip or puncture tip with small diameter nail.
- Put cartridge in caulk gun and place cartridge tip into injection port.
- Slowly dispense resin into injection port using low pressure to ensure maximum foam development. Allow resin/foam to rise into adjacent or next higher port. Cap filled port and repeat dispensing procedure into the next port until all injection ports are filled.
- Re-cap cartridge to preserve any unused resin.
Consult Polygem for additional technical instructions for crack repair specifications.
10 ounce Single Cartridges, 22 oz cartridges, One Gallon Bottles and 5 Gallon Pails.