POLYFOAM-LV is an innovative blend of hydrophobic polyurethane resins designed to provide the ultimate solution for crack repair and void grouting applications. In contact with water, POLYFOAM-LV will expand up to 10 times its original volume creating a permanent, flexible and water-tight seal. POLYFOAM-LV eliminates the need for costly equipment and messy cleanups. POLYFOAM-LV is packaged in dual 22 oz. cartridges that easily dispensed in most standard dual cartridges dispensers.
- Flexible foam seal
- 10 times original volume expansion
- No expensive dispensing equipment needed
- Convenient dual-cartridge system
- Bonds to most wet or dry surfaces
For the sealing of cracks and joints that leak or exhibit movement.
- Foundation Cracks
- Fill voids and Rock Pockets
- Pipe Penetrations
- Concrete Tie Holes
- Pre-Cast Section Seams
- Floor/Wall Joints
- Prepare crack by setting injection ports and sealing crack with a fast-setting paste epoxy.
- Place static mixer on end of cartridge and secure with retaining nut. Pre-dispense small amount of resin and discard to ensure proper mixing and ratio.
- Put cartridge in dispensing gun and place static mixer tip into injection port.
- Slowly dispense resin into injection port using low pressure to ensure maximum foam development. Allow resin/foam to rise into adjacent or next higher port. Cap filled port and repeat dispensing procedure into the next port until all injection ports are filled.
- Remove static mixer and re-seal cartridge “D” plugs to preserve any unused resin.
Consult Polygem for additional technical instructions for crack repair specifications.
22 ounce Dual Cartridge Sets