URESEAL is a aliphatic polyester-based urethane in water. It is a glossy, hard, tough, non-yellowing waterborne polyurethane dispersion that has been modified with a flow package for brushing applications. It is designed for use in applications that require a very tough, hard surface with some degree of flexibility.
- No Shrinkage
- Bonds well to most dry surfaces
- Concrete Sealer
- Seamless Flooring Top-Coat
- Clear Coat over Acid Stain and Stamped Concrete
- Wood Flooring Clear Coat
- Clean substrate before application and remove excess dust.
- Apply by 1/8” nap roller (3 wet mils) the topcoat.
- Let dry for 3 - 7 days before testing coating.
- One Gallon and 5 Gallon Containers
The information and data contained herein are believed to be correct. However, we do not warrant either expressly or by implication the accuracy thereof.