#1001EHV is a 100% solids, two-component, moisture insensitive epoxy designed to penetrate hairline cracks in concrete structures. Unique wetting properties allow maximum penetration of #1001 EHV into cracks as small as .005”. 12 x 24 Static Mixer and Locking Nut NOT included. (Dual Dispensing Gun Required)
- Meets ASTM C881, Types I, II, IV & V Grade 2
- Class B & C..
- No VOC’s or Solvents
- 100% solids
- Chemical and Solvent Resistant
- Excellent Adhesion to concrete, wood, fiberglass and metal surfaces.
For permanently repair and seal cracks in concrete such as:
- Basement foundation crack repair.*
- Industrial warehouse and residential floors
- Patios and sidewalks
- Balcony, pool and parking decks
- Reservoir, tank and pool leak repair.*
*See #1001 EHV recommended concrete crack repair data sheet for additional instructions.
- Mix 2 parts A (Resin) to 1 part B Hardener) by volume. Avoid mixing more than ½ gallon at a time.
- Stir with a mixing stick or slow speed drill with a mixing paddle for 1-2 minutes until streak free and uniform in color. Scrape sides and bottom of mixing pail during mixing and do not over mix more than 3 minutes. Avoid whipping air into mixture.
- Dispense or apply mixed material and use within 15 minutes.
- Follow cartridge dispensing instructions if using single or dual cartridge packaging.
- Clean up any uncured epoxy with solvent.
16.5 oz. Dual Cartridges, 1.5 Gallon, 3 Gallon, 15 Gallon, 75 Gallon and 150 Gallon Kits.