1325 is a brushable epoxy coating specially blended with abrasion resistant ceramic fillers to provide a durable barrier to protect surfaces subjected to wear and abrasion. 1325 is easy and apply by brush to most surfaces. 1325 is waterproof and resistant to most chemicals and solvents. 1325 is a thick and creamy epoxy coating will allow for vertical and overhead application.
- Extremely durable ceramic matrix.
- Chemical Resistant
- No VOC’s or Solvents
- Low Odor Formula
- Bonds to most dry surfaces
For the protection of metal or concrete surfaces that are exposed to abrasive environments.
- Pipe Elbows
- Mixing vessels
- Hopper and Chutes
- Pump Casings
- Wear Plates
- Brick Corners and Transitions Areas
- Dust Collection Systems
- Chipper and Grain Bins
- Pneumatic Conveyors
- Heat Exchangers and Tube Sheets
- Augers, Fan and Impeller Blades
- Clean surface by sandblasting or grinding to provide rough white-metal profile.
- Thoroughly mix 3 parts by volume of Part A Resin with one part of Part B Hardener until streak free. Mix only enough that can be applied in 45 minutes.
- Spread mixed epoxy with trowel or putty knife and worked well into the surface.
- Epoxy may be smoothed with a trowel dipped in a solvent.
4# Quart and 10# Gallon Kits